Join A Winning Team
Our staff has the knowledge and experience in pipe rehabilitation to understand complex issues and design solutions that are efficient and effective. For more than three decades, Southeast Pipe has provided employees a great place to work and salaries commensurate with experience and beyond. We offer:
- Employer Assisted Medical Benefit Program
- Employer-Paid Accidental Benefit (Aflac)
- Employee Optional Dental, Short-term and long-term disability, and Life Insurance
- 401-K with Employer Match up to 5% of Employee Pay
- Daily Per Diems at a rate of $50/day for a full day of travel
- Mobilization Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Daily hotel stays to make being away from home a little easier and more comfortable
- Employer-Paid OSHA 10-hour “Confined Space Entry” course
Southeast Pipe offers additional training opportunities to its employees because we believe staff education is an important component to providing our clients the best possible services.
Extras: Family Movie Nights, Kids T-Shirts, Company Outing and More!