It’s the Little Things…
Southeast Pipe offers additional training opportunities to its employees because we believe staff education is an important component to providing our clients the best possible services.
We come to work every day to take care of our families. Southeast Pipe offers opportunities to: learn and master a skilled trade in a growing industry, do meaningful work that protects people and the environment, and grow wealth through the 401k Profit Sharing program. Here’s a look at our current benefit offering:
- Employer Assisted Medical Benefit Program
- Employee Optional Dental
- 401-K with Employer Match of 50% up to 5% of Employee Pay
- Personal Financial Adviser
- Daily Per Diem at a rate of $50/day for a full day of travel
- Mobilization Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Daily hotel stays to make being away from home a little easier and more comfortable
- Employer-Paid OSHA 10-hour “Confined Space Entry” course
- Employer-Paid Job-specific Training on a Quarterly or Semi-Annual Basis
- Mentors to Help Employees Learn New Job Skills at All Levels
Extras: Family Movie Days, Adult & Kids T-Shirts, Company Outings and More!